Requesting an HPC Account

Requesting an HPC Account#

Postgraduate Researchers

All Postgraduate Researchers (academics, post-doctoral researchers and postgraduate students) are entitled to ARC accounts. You can request an account via the IT service form.

Taught Course Students

Taught course students should speak to their supervisor before submitting an application request as they will be required to sponsor your application.